pg电子游戏软件,类似车行168的软件,单机游戏内购破解平台,今日打牌财神方位查询老黄历

英語口語對話練習

時間:2022-12-08 14:17:09 松濤 英語六級 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

英語口語對話練習

  平時進行英語口語對話練習,是很有效的提高英語口語水平的方法,為了幫助大家練習英語口語,小編整理了一些英語口語對話,希望能幫到大家!

英語口語對話練習

  征求意見

  1.What do you say?;你怎么看?

  A:What do you say? B1:Good idea.Let's do it.;你怎么看? 好主意。我們來干吧。

  B2:It doesn't matter to me.It's up to you.;我沒關系。你來定!

  2.What's your opinion?;你的意見是什么?

  A:What's your opinion?;你的意見是什么?

  B1:I think you should take your time and find out more information.;我認為你應該慢慢來,別 著急。你應該更多地了解 情況。

  B2:I'm not sure.I need more information.;我不太確信。我需要 更多地了解情況。

  3.What do you think of it?;你如何認為?

  A:What do you think of it? B1:I think it's terrific.;你如何認為? 我認為這太好了。

  B2:I think it's a fantastic idea.;我認為這是一個特別好的 主意。

  贊美;

  1.You really look sharp!;你看起來真棒!

  A:You really look sharp! B:Thanks.You made my day.;你看起來真棒! 謝謝,你讓我快樂。 你給了我今天的好心情。

  2.You really did a good job!;你干得太好了!

  A:You really did a good job! B:Your opinion means a lot to me.;你干得太好了! 你的意見對我太重要了。

  3.I admire your English very much.;我很佩服你的英文。

  A:I admire your English very much. B:Thanks for saying that.;我很佩服你的英文。 謝謝你這么說。

  關于工作

  A:Jody didn't make enough money on her job,;朱迪的工作掙錢不多,

  so she took a part- time job on weekends in order to supple- ment her income.;所以她在周末兼職以補貼 她的收入。

  B:You know Jody. She's a hard worker.;你了解朱迪啦,她是很 勤奮的人。

  But I did the same thing,Stone. Right.;石頭,我也曾是這樣. 是的.

  When I was in college, I also had a full-time job as a security-guard.;我上大學時,我也有個全 職工作,當保安.

  And I did that 6 days a week.And on Sunday I drove a taxi.;一周我有六天當保安. 周日,我開出租車.

  And I also went to school full-time.So I slept part-time.;而且我還全天上學. 因此我只用業余時間 睡覺.

  You slept part-time. That's right.;你業余睡覺. 對.

  感謝

  1.Thanks a million for your help.;多謝你的幫助。

  A:Thanks a million for your help. B1:Don't mention it. It was my pleasure.;多謝你的幫助。 別客氣。這是我的榮幸。

  B2.It was nothing. You don't have to thank me.;沒什么。你不用感謝我。

  I wonder if Bill Gates ever says this. Why?;我懷疑比爾.蓋茨是否說 這句話. 為什么?

  Well,because he is a billionaire.So does he say "Thanks a billion for your help?";因為他是個億萬富翁. 所以...他該說億萬分 感謝你?

  Probably he should say that.Yeah,I think so. He doesn't accept a million.;也許他該那樣說. 是的,我想是. 他不在乎一百萬.

  Yeah,it sounds like... If he says "thanks a million";是的,如果他說百萬分 感謝,

  He would probably sounds like he is not thanking me very much. Right.;聽起來他不太感激我. 對.

  2.Thanks a lot for what you've done for us.;多謝你為我們所做的 一切。

  A:Thanks a lot for what you've done for us.;多謝你為我們所做的 一切。

  B1:It was my pleasure. B2:Forget it.It was nothing.;不用寫。我很樂意幫忙。 算了。這不算什么。

  3.I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.;非常感謝你的忠告。

  A:I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.;非常感謝你的忠告。

  B:Sure.I'm glad to help.I hope every- thing works out for you.;沒什么。我很愿意幫忙。 我希望你一切進展順利。

  打招呼

  1.Long time no see.;好久不見了。

  A:Stone,long time no see.What on earth have you been doing these days?;石頭,好久不見了。這些 天你究竟去哪兒了?

  B:I've just come back from Japan.;我剛從日本回來。

  2.How are you doing?;你過得好嗎?

  A.How are you doing? B1:I'm doing great. How about you?;你好嗎? 我過得很好。你呢?

  B2:Super.Yourself? A:Couldn't be better.;非常好。你呢? 非常不錯。

  3.How is your business?;你的生意如何?

  A:How is your business? B1:Business is bad.;你的生意如何? 生意很糟糕。

  B2:Business is hurting.;生意很糟糕。

  B3:Business is booming We are having a great year.;生意好極了。我們這一年 都很不錯。 B4:Business is great B5:Business is fantastic.;生意太好了。 生意非常好。

  Jim,what would you say if I ask you this question?;吉姆,如果我問你這個 問題你如何回答? How is your business, Jim?;你的生意如何,吉姆?

  Business is booming. I'm having a great year.;生意好極了。我這一年 都很不錯。

  4.How's your family?;你的家人都好嗎?

  A:How's your family? B1:Everyone is fine. How's your family doing?;你的家人都好嗎? 人人都很好。你的家人都 好嗎?

  B2:My family is great.My daughter is starting college in the fall.;我的家人都很好。我的 女兒今年秋天就讀大學了

  1)My family are all fond of going to the cinema.;我全家都愛看電影。

  =My family all enjoy going to the movies.;我全家都愛看電影。

  2)My family is very large.;我的家庭是個很大的家庭

  My family is very large actually.;我的家庭真的是個很大的 家庭.

  Yeah,actually Jim has a very large family.;是的.吉姆的家庭真的是 個很大的家庭.

  I have three brothers and three sisters. There are nine of us all together.;我有三個兄弟,三個姐妹 我們一共姐妹九個.

  3)My family are all tall.;我全家人的個子都很高。

  Well,not really,but most of us.;嗯,不盡然,但大部分是.

  4)My family are all early risers.;我家里的人都是早起者。

  Not true either. Some of us have different hours.;也不盡然.我們有不同 的作息時間.

  5)Our family has lived in this village for over a hundred years.;我們家在這個村子里住了 一百多年了。

  Hmm,not really.My family came from Europe originally.;我家不是這樣,我家最初 從歐洲遷來.

  6)Twenty families live on our street;我們這條街上一共住著 二十戶人家。

  5.How's everything?;一切都好嗎?

  A:How's everything? B1:Everything is going my way.;一切都好嗎? 一切都很順利。

  B2:Everything is a mess.My life is falling apart.;一團糟。我的人生就快 崩潰了。

  6.Are you as busy as before?;你跟以前一樣忙嗎?

  A:Are you as busy as before?;你跟以前一樣忙嗎?

  B1:Not really.Things have slowed down lately.;不太忙。最近,事情都慢 下來了。

  B2:I'm busier than ever.;我現在比任何時候都忙。

  B3:Oh man!I can't believe how busy I am.;哦!我真不敢相信我有 多忙。

  I don't even have time to catch my breath.;我連喘口氣的工夫 都沒有。

  Wow,this sentence describes Jim.;哇,這個句子描述了吉姆

  It describes me these days.It is!;它的確說明了這些天的我。

  一、關于辭職原因:

  What position have you held before?你以前擔任過什么職務?

  How many places have you worked altogether?你一共工作了幾個地?

  What was your reason for leaving?你為什么要離開呢?

  Do you enjoy your present job?你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

  Yes,I find it interesting.是的,我發現它很有趣味。

  What made you decide to change your job?什么原因使你決定換工作?

  I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,為什么你計劃轉職?

  Why have you changed you job so frequently?你為什么經常換工作?I am working in a small company where further promotion is

  impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

  I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

  因為我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的雇主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

  Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.因為我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,并做出長遠的貢獻。

  My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to eich my experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now doing.But I think I have

  accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司內任職,但我認為我的接觸面太小了。后來我有機會到一家剛成立的公司,以擴展我的經驗,不幸的是,他們在3個月內便倒閉了。我在現時的公司已工作了頗長的時間,雖然我喜歡現時的工作,但我認為我已積累了足夠經驗在一家更具規模及多元化的公司內工作,接受更大挑戰及做出實質貢獻。

  Why are you leaving your present job?你為何要離開現職?

  What's the reason why you left your previous employer?你為何要離開原來的雇主?

  I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.我離開現職是因為工作合同期滿。

  The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

  To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

  坦率地說,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因為我在這個職位上沒有多少事可干。Dialogue A

  (I=Interviewer主試人A=Applicant受試人)

  I:Where are you employed?

  A:I have been employed as a secretary at a trading company.I:What do you think of your present job?

  A:Yes,I find it interesting.

  I:How do you get to office?

  A:I go to the office by bus everyday.

  I:What does your work consist of exactly?

  A:My main responsibility is troubleshooting between top management and the general employees.

  I:Would you mind working overtime at night?

  A:No,often my boss requires overtime work.

  I:How much money are you making a month?

  A:5000 yuan a month.

  I:Why do you plan to change your job?

  A:I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

  I:Why have you changed your job so frequently?

  A:My first job was in a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to eich my

  experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time.I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy the job I am doing now.But I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.

  Dialogue B

  I:What positions have you held before?

  A:I have been a salesman.But now,I can do public relations.I:How many places have you worked altogether?

  A:Three.

  I:Would you tell me the general description of your present job?A:I am in charge of the trading department. I'm handling in-voices,shipping bills and computing freight costs;that's most of the documentation.

  I:What time do you go to work?

  A:I must be there no later than 8∶00.

  I:What time does the office close?

  A:I quit work whenever I get finished,usually about six O’clock.I:Does your work involve a lot of paper filling and typing?A:No,the secretary does this.It's not part of my job.

  I:What made you decide to change your job?

  A:I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  二、關于工作經驗

  Have you got any experience in advertising?你有廣告方面的經驗嗎?Do you have any sales experience?你有銷售經驗嗎?

  Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?你有秘書工作的實踐經驗嗎?

  Yes,I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years.

  是的,我在過去的兩年中一直在公關部門工作。

  Yes,I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.有,我曾在一家時裝店任兼職售貨員。

  Yes,sir.I have been a secretary in an insurance company.是的,先生,我一直在一家保險公司擔任秘書工作。

  Although I have no experience in this field,I'm willing to learn.雖然在這方面我沒有經驗,但是我愿意學習。

  I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.很抱歉,我在這方面毫無經驗。

  Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?你能告訴我,作為一個秘書須具備什么樣的重要素質?

  Well,to begin with,I'd say she needs to be diligent,and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own initiative.Finally,she can make report writing,summary writing,keep minutes at meetings,and so on.Most important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.

  好的。首先,我認為她必須勤奮。其次,她必須主動做許多事情。再就是,她應會速記和打字,并具有書寫報告、提要以及控制和掌握會議時間的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更強的記憶力。

  What have you learned from jobs you have held?你從以往的工作中學到什么?

  Above all,I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me.So I follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.

  我明白做對公司有利的事等于對自己有利,所以我嚴格遵從指示并經常向我的主管匯報。

  What work were you responsible for at your previous work unit?你在原來的單位負責什么工作?

  I was responsible for advertising designs.我負責廣告設計。

  How many employer have you worked for?你已經為多少個雇主工作過?

【英語口語對話練習】相關文章:

簡單英語口語對話練習10-24

旅游英語口語對話05-16

日常英語口語情景對話03-30

關于早餐的英語口語對話11-07

練習英語口語的好處及方法11-07

兒童英語口語簡單對話04-02

關于朋友間對話的英語口語10-09

關于外出旅游的英語口語對話04-25

實用英語口語練習方法08-22

主站蜘蛛池模板: 且末县| 禄丰县| 巴楚县| 寿宁县| 江源县| 专栏| 乌鲁木齐县| 苗栗县| 普定县| 长乐市| 山阳县| 舞钢市| 巴青县| 金塔县| 三明市| 汝城县| 那曲县| 麟游县| 康乐县| 莫力| 林甸县| 勃利县| 辉南县| 清徐县| 正宁县| 错那县| 江城| 丰台区| 边坝县| 岳阳县| 五华县| 东阿县| 周宁县| 安陆市| 石首市| 巢湖市| 城固县| 惠安县| 东乌珠穆沁旗| 进贤县| 河北区|